A Free 5 Day coaching series to help you discover yourself and see another path to recovery from stress and addiction
Are you sick of feeling stressed out, exhausted and disconnected from any joy in your life?
Are you grappling with recovery from addiction, or stress at work?
Do you feel that there has to be a better way to live, but you haven’t worked out how to do it yet?
I have felt all this and more, and after hitting my lowest point in 2013, I found my path to recovery, inner peace and joy. It is my greatest pleasure to share this path with you in this free series of webinars starting on January 8th at 8.30pm GMT
Imagine if you
- had a bank of powerful tools you could turn to in those difficult moments of stress and craving to help you get through the tough times and restore balance in your mind and body
- knew ways to restore your energy, peace of mind and positive thinking to get you out of the energy slumps and moments of emotional turbulence
- had a better understanding of yourself and how you show up in the world, so that you could be the very best version you can be of yourself every day
What could you achieve in your life if you had all this….and more?
Before you can start to make a change, you have to look at where you are now.
Yoga offers powerful tools for self study, learning to notice your body, emotions and thoughts on a far deeper level
Wine, TV, shopping and Facebook don’t offer real relaxation of body and mind, they do the opposite, creating stress and making us want more.
Yoga offers a vast array of tools to help you relax the mind and body effectively, enabling you to sleep better, developing mental clarity and enabling you to tap into your intuition better
When you are able to look at the gifts you have in your life, instead of only focusing on what is going wrong, it is easier to feel happiness, find solutions to problem and look forward with hope.
Yoga teaches many techniques to develop this positive thinking, not to the exclusion of dealing with problems, but to empower you to see solutions to problems rather than only the problems themselves
In recovery, and in life, we can always aim to be better today than we were yesterday, and better again tomorrow. Without casting judgement or beating yourself up, you can always reach higher and set higher standards for yourself.
Yoga IS a system for living that guides you every day to be better than before, to expand more into the best version of yourself that you can possibly be, to live more mindfully and more peacefully on this earth. I am going to give you an overview of the steps Yoga offers for personal growth and expansion.
The webinars are
- Monday Jan 8 – Stop and notice – developing awareness of your body, your thoughts and emotions
- Tuesday Jan 9 – Becoming a better you – working with the Yamas and Niyamas to improve your life
- Wednesday Jan 10 – Grateful for gratitude – how living with gratiutude can give you more to be grateful for
- Thursday Jan 11 – Relax and recover – some powerful and simple ways to tackle stressful moments
- Friday Jan 12 – Getting to know you – the importance of self study and really getting to understand yourself
The webinars will all take place at 8.30pm GMT, and replays will be available so if you are unable to attend live, you can catch up. There will also be a pop up Facebook group where you can ask questions, share your experiences and learning, and where I will be sharing more information and articles.
The Recovering You week will be perfect for you if you
- Are in recovery from addiction and are looking for ways to beat the stress of recovery, and deepen your experience of recovery
- Are experiencing stress that you don’t know what to do with, for example, at work, or in your personal life
- Are interested in learning more about Yoga philosophy and how it can be applied to your life
- Want to grow as a person and are confused by all the personal growth paths out there
You can secure your place on the webinar by signing up below. Please look out for emails from me and make sure that they go into your inbox, and be sure to confirm or you won’t be able to hear any more from me, and you will miss out on the webinars