Sound good to you?
Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect to learn in this 5 module, self-paced bootcamp…
Module 1: The Whole-Body Entrepreneur
For many entrepreneurs, the risk of burnout is real – and it’s not surprising when you consider all the things we have to do on a daily basis. This module is designed to help you see what is truly possible if you start to nurture the WHOLE you on the mental, physical and spiritual levels. Delivered by internationally renowned life coach Angela Barnstomer you’ll love her engaging delivery and you’ll cover:
- Why self-care keeps slipping from your grasp (and how to stop the slide)—so you can break your old habits for good and build a sustainable self-care routine.
- 7 signs of burnout you need to take seriously— and what to do about them
- 6 signs of stress— and how to permanently defuse it
- What to do when success keeps slipping from your fingers— and ways to make yourself accountable for the daily actions you take
- Why you’re stuck in distraction (and how to get out)— because #truthbomb: ditching those time drains will free you up to do the things you love
- How to get back on track and claim the life you dream about— it’s time to look forward to the life you genuinely want, strip out anything that’s no longer working for you
Testimonial: Angela gets straight to the point and enables you to re-assess all your options so you can lead the life of your dreams. One call with Angela is like 10 calls with other coaches and you only get half the insight from them! I highly recommend you book a session with her.
Sarah Arrow, Creative Director
Module 2: A Strong & Healthy Body Makes Good Business Sense
It’s easy for health to take a back seat as you work to grow your business. Module 2 is all about making easy tweaks to your routine to ditch your destructive habits (ahem, keeping the fridge stocked with frozen pizzas…) and set up new habits that’ll keep you healthy. This section of the Mind, Body, Spirit Bootcamp is delivered by Animal Flow, Fitness and martial arts master Cristina Alciati.
In module 2, you’ll cover…
- The dangerous health habits common to entrepreneurs and how to spot them— so you can kick them to the curb today!
- The real reason why making time to be healthy never seems to work— and the simple hacks and strategies you can use to fix this
- What to do when you don’t even have the energy to get out of bed in the morning— so you can stop reacting emotionally to what’s bothering you and reframe any negative self-talk
- How to identify your energy drains – and deal with a chronic illness, so you can acknowledge your limitations without beating yourself up for them
- 6 tips and tricks for fitting self-care painlessly back into your everyday life— easy to adopt rituals and habits to help stop destructive practices and strengthen the well-being of your life and business
Testimonial: Cristina is a ‘focused’ individual who whilst with clients gives them total commitment without hesitation. She performs whatever service is required to the full extent. A pleasure to know of this lady of integrity
Module 3: Nurture Your Emotional Well-being
Entrepreneurs and service providers are, by their very nature, people pleasers and rescuers. Unfortunately, sometimes this backfires and leads us to make poor business decisions. That’s why Module 3 is all about setting boundaries – with others and yourself – so you don’t become an emotional wreck and take on everyone else’s issues or get stuck with soul-sucking clients. Trained therapist to the Stars, Sally Baker will help you reset your boundaries and take out your head trash. Together you’ll cover…
- 6 “emotional well-being” deal breakers–including what they are and how to handle them (We’ll be looking at the specific traits that signal a destructive client, so you know to say no before you ever say yes)
- 6 surefire warning signs you may be running into a client from hell— including what to do when your client-to-be is both needy and nice
- 5 painless ways to ditch the energy vampires and complainers— it may be the kindest thing you do for both of you!
- Why neglecting your boundaries has a direct effect on business decisions— and how to successfully change this nasty habit
- How to be proactive in handling negative people and situations— and what you can do to help prevent it from happening
- How to create your Emotional Well-being Profile— and use it to strengthen your boundaries naturally and painlessly
Testimonial: Sally is one of the finest therapists I know. She is confident enough to investigate and implement new cutting edge techniques thus facilitating rapid and permanent resolution for her clients. Sally also shows empathy and understanding with her clients allowing them to feel safe when processing their issues.I would highly recommend Sally to anyone looking for a highly competent and professional hypnotherapist – Liz Hogon
Module 4: 21 Day Gratitude Breakthrough
You know more than anyone how gratitude can be transformative in your life, but how do you incorporate it? In Module 4 you’ll create the Grateful Living plan with ease and grace. Module 4 is delivered by Cecilia Runciman, wellbeing consultant who has been happily married 50 years, which all comes down to gratitude. Together you’ll cover how to
- Eliminate the busy-ness has become the norm in today’s world,
- Cut through the noise and re-discover the power of silence, being still and breathing.
- Reconnect and meditate in a way that nourishes all of you
- Re-affirm the mind, body spirit elements in your life
- The power of walking and how it helps bring balance into your relationships when you walk with your loved ones.
Module 5: Creativity Comes from the Soul
It’s true: Your soul and spirit need love, too. This module is all about “filling the well” as Julia Cameron calls it in “The Artists’ Way,” and will help you learn how to revive your creative juju while making time for the things that motivate and nurture your soul most. From nature to music to brunching with friends, you’ll be surprised how big an impact allowing your spirit to have a little fun can have on your business. Delivered by wellbeing and stress expert Esther Nagle,
In module 5, you’ll cover…
- 10 ways to get over your own negative perceptions and insecurities— and how to start truly, deeply loving yourself!
- 5 must-take steps necessary to make any major lifestyle change— including what you should make time for, why you don’t and how to change that, for good!
- How to create your own Emotional Well-being Profile—and finally figure out what’s essential for YOU to maintain confidence, good health, and true happiness
- How to infuse “lost passions” back into your life–and safeguard yourself against reactivity and burnout!
- Why “refilling the well” Is essential–and how to do it even when you feel like yours has totally run dry, so you can make massive shifts toward renewal and creative rebirth
Testimonial: Esther is the business! She has overcome huge obstacles and challenges in her own life and now shares her skills to help others. If you truly want to transform your life through the art of yoga, then look no further. Esther helps you to stay in the moment and to simply be! She receives my utmost respect for her achievements and I’m sure she will earn yours too. So if you’re ready for change and to bring balance into your life, Esther is your lady. I can highly recommend her. Yaina Samuels
Listen: We get it. The overwhelming pressure to achieve and succeed in your business has taken center stage and now it feels like there’s no time to take care of the REAL star of the show: YOU.
You’re stressed and depleted, not to mention frustrated that you’re not as successful as you know you could be…if only you had the energy, the joie de vivre, the spark.
But the reality is you CAN change all of this. And it starts by nurturing your mind, body, and spirit, so you can finally have the energy, creativity and unadulterated joy to run a thriving business (and, you know, love your life, too).
Just imagine being able to…
- Get rid of past self-sabotaging habits that drain your energy (even if you’ve tried before and couldn’t shake them)
- Put a real, practical self-care routine into practice (and finally understand why it’s so hard to stick to one in the first place–so you never “fall off” again!)
- Uncover strategies and tips for making self-care feel guilt-free
- Set yourself up for a rich and fulfilling life and business where your needs are met (and so are the needs of your clients and customers!)
- Be the successful, shining coach or businesswoman you’ve always wanted to be!
Whatever your physical, emotional, and spiritual goals are, it’s all possible when you take this first step.
In the end, we can talk about spiritual, physical and emotional renewal till the cows come home. But ultimately? You’re the one who needs to take the next small but all-important step toward renewal and creative rebirth.
Are you ready to take action?
P.S. This bootcamp is backed by my 100% guarantee. If you feel it does not help you in any way to build a better, more satisfying business, simply email me and we’ll help you work it out.